Cookies are normally used by websites to identify users who have previously registered or visited the site. On some sites, cookies are used to help you remember your username and password together with other personalisation settings which allow the web site to appear the way you wish. We do not require either usernames or passwords.
- Record statistics about your visits to our web pages so that we may improve them for your use;
- Store your personal preference settings for the way our web pages are presented to you;
- Record personal information about you, with the exceptions listed above;
- Track your movements from source page into or out of our web pages;
- Construct mail lists for use by third parties.